Effective Thursday, October 08, 2020, Fingerprinting at the Police Station will be suspended to the public until further notice. Updates about this fingerprinting service will be posted on this site. This step is necessary to help prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus and for the safety of the public and police staff. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. *Posted: 10/09/2020.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday & Thursday
1. Fingerprinting is for Somerville residents only.
2. Individuals must provide government picture ID with Somerville address or picture ID with a Somerville utility bill to the Records Clerk.
3. Fingerprinting is on Tuesday & Thursday from 8:30am to 11:30am only.
4. Cost is $15.00 a set of 2 cards.
5. You must also provide your own fingerprinting card(s).
6. Please call on the day that you plan on having your fingerprinting done to ensure that there is a fingerprinting technician available that day. 617-625-1600 Ext. 7244.
7. No Credit Cards Accepted.
This service is held at the Somerville Police Main Station located at 220 Washington St.