Contact Us by Phone

Non-Emergency Help Line


*You may dial the unit's extension at any time during the call*

 Use the Non-Emergency Help Line (617) 625-1600 to report non-emergencies only. If you need to file a police report, a Station Officer is available 24/7. If you are unable to reach a station officer, our station officers may be assiting another resident on the phone or at the lobby. Please leave a brief voice message with your name and phone number to return your call.

*Non-emergencies may include but are not limited to: Blocked Driveway, Package Thefts, Noise Ordinance Control, Police Report Status, and other questions.*

 Academy  Ext. 7275
 Animal Control  Ext. 2190
Community Police   Ext. 7600
 Chief's Office  Ext. 7200
 Crime Analyst  Ext. 7288
 Detail Office  Ext. 7267
 Detective  Ext. 7220
Family Services  Ext. 7278
Officer in Charge  Ext. 7253
Police Officer

 Ext. 7250

 Ext. 7254

Professional Standards  Ext. 7211
Records  Ext. 7244
Traffic  Ext. 7245

Remember to always call 911 first in an immediate life-threatening emergency. 

Go to top