Somerville is looking for crossing guards for the upcoming 2016/2017 school year.
Crossing Guards provide essential public safety by ensuring safe student crossing at intersections along the routes to school.
- Salary is $34.33 per diem.
- Uniforms and on-the-job training provided.
- A personal vehicle is preferred by not required.
- Work BOTH mornings and afternoons based on school year calendar.
- Must pass a pre-employment CORI background and drug screen.
Applications are available at the City Hall Personnel Office:
93 Highland Ave. Somerville MA 02143 or online at